Thank you for subscribing to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. We appreciate your business and want to provide you with the best in customer service. Commonly asked questions can be answered by reading our FAQ.
Print Edition Subscribers
Click on one of the links below for information on:
To contact the Post-Gazette circulation department:
An example of the photos found in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- By Phone.
1. To speak to a customer service representative, call 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) during business hours:
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
2. 24-hour customer service is available with our automated phone system. With the touch of a button, you can:
- Restart your subscription.
- Suspend delivery while you're away.
- Report a problem with your delivery.
- Sign up for EZ-PAY.
- Make account inquiries and credit card payments.
- By E-mail.
- For delivery concerns such as a missing or wet paper, click here.
- If you have questions about Post-Gazette delivery, click here.
Let us know how we are doing! Click here to take an online survey.
Electronic Edition Subscribers
Click here for access to your current online subscription, to sign up for a new electronic edition subscription or to view information concerning our Electronic Edition.
If you buy your Post-Gazette at a store or coin box and would like to report a problem or request a refund, please call 412.263.2388.
To find a place to buy the Post-Gazette, click here.