Thank you for subscribing to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. We appreciate your business and want to provide you with the best in customer service. Commonly asked questions can be answered by reading our FAQ for print subscribers or digital subscribers.
Print Edition Subscribers
Click on one of the links below for information on:
To contact the Post-Gazette concerning a print subscription account:
An example of the photos found in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
To contact the Post-Gazette concerning the paymeter::
- By Phone.
1. To speak to a customer service representative about your print delivery, call 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) during business hours:
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
2. 24-hour customer service is available for your print subscription with our automated phone system. With the touch of a button, you can:
- Restart your subscription.
- Suspend delivery while you're away.
- Report a problem with your delivery.
- Sign up for EZ-PAY.
- Make account inquiries and credit card payments.
- By E-mail.
- For print delivery concerns such as a missing or wet pape, click here.
- If you have questions about Post-Gazette print delivery, click here.
By E-mail: email@example.com (Please allow 1-2 days for a response)
- By Phone.
1. To speak to a customer service representative, call 1-855-PGFORME(743-6763) during business hours:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
2. Customer service is available for:
- Resetting passwords
- All-Access Subscribing
- Linking accounts
- Product Offerings
Let us know how we are doing! Click here to take an online survey.
If you buy your Post-Gazette at a store or coin box and would like to report a problem or request a refund, please call 412.263.2388.
To find a place to buy the Post-Gazette, click here.