Named in honor of Saint Columbkille (521-597) one of the most famous Scotts-Irish saints, the church began with masses given in a private home in 1897. The first church building was constructed in 1909 and replaced with a combined church-school in 1953. Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, the structure underwent important renovations that included new stained glass, pews and a new organ.
Today, the Saint Columbkille Roman Catholic Church has over 1,000 families as members and offers various programs open to the general public.
Varies per event; call for information.
On-site parking is available.