This suburban church offers a variety of programs for the entire family at their worship and activities center which includes a gym, kitchen, stage, and several classrooms, as well as a youth room.
Pleasant Hills Presbyterian Church church was conceived in February, 1939, by Mrs. Leland Hubbs and her neighbor Mr. Victor Bryant. On March 12 the first service was held at the Hubbs' home on Betty Rae Drive. There were 12 in attendance.
A small concrete block structure was built in which the first worship service was held on Palm Sunday, 1940 but the congregation had outgrown it by the end of the decade. The new Georgian-style sanctuary, with seating for 700 was dedicated in May 1950 and the current facility was completed in 2000.
The office is open weekdays starting at 9:00 a.m.; call for more information.
The church has its own parking lot.