Peebles School was the first school in McCandless, operating in a log structure built about 1860 on property owned by the Peebles family. In the 1950s, the school was moved to its current location which was expanded in the late 1990s.
Today, this elementary school is part of the North Allegheny School District.
Varies per season; call for information.
The school has its own parking facilities.