West Mifflin is a Pittsburgh suburb that dates to 1828, just forty years after the formation of Allegheny County.
The municipal bulding is a modern white and glass structure that is home to various local government offices, and includes meeting space as well as the home for the Mifflin Township Historical Society.
The building's offices are open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It may be open at other times depending upon the meeting or event.
Free, on-site parking is available.