Bishop Canevin High School is a Catholic, diocesan, co-educational, college-preparatory institution committed to serving students of varied abilities and backgrounds.
Bishop Canevin High School is named for Archbishop John Francis Regis Canevin, born June 5, 1853, who rose to become the fifth Bishop of Pittsburgh, the first native son to hold this office. He governed the diocese from 1904 until 1920.
The school holds various events, including those open to the general public.
The school and office are normally open weekdays, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Other hours depend on the scheduled activity or event.
On-site parking is available.