The Beaver Valley Golf Club was built in the 1800's with greens that are small, fast, and well bunkered. James Harrison and Ferdinand Garbin added nine holes and redesigned the original nine holes in 1958.
The club opened to the public when the Vetica Family purchased the course in 2002. The clubhouse offers lunch and dinner. There is also have a banquet facility, which will accommodate 225 guests.
The course is open most days at 8:00 a.m.; call for specifics.
Free, on-site parking is available.