The inaugural service of St. Martinís Episcopal Church was held in November 1955 at the Masonic Building on Northern Pike. Just one year later, a church building was erected on the present site and the first service was held on Christmas eve of the same year.
During the late sixties, St. Martinís experienced a burst of spiritual renewal among its congregation, which led to both numerical and spiritual growth. The present complex was built during that time of renewal.
The office is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; the church's hours vary depending on services and programs.
Free, on-site parking is available.