226 Meyran Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 [ map ] [ website ]
The Pittsburgh Cafe is a popular bar with an outdoor deck and featuring one of Pittsburgh's best selections of domestic, international and micro-brewed beers.
The bar often hosts live music performances.
And don't forget to check out our event schedule for band dates, karaoke and other events.
Hours of operation
Daily, 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
On-street parking is available.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue
- 54C - North Side - Oakland - South Side
- 71A - Negley
- 71C - Wilkinsburg - East Liberty
- 71D - Hamilton
- 74B - Highland Park - RIDC
- 77U - Oakland - Penn Hills
- 84A - Herron Hill - Oakland