922 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
This National Historic Landmark Building, built in 1880, is a six-story architectural gem first restored in 1994 and currently has office and retails space.
One of the building's signature tenants is the Northside Urban Pathways School.
Hours of operation
Varies per tenant.
A parking garage is located nearby on Ninth Street. For information, call (412) 560-7250.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 26E - Robinson
- 28E - Robinson Express
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 31E - Bridgeville via Main Street
- 33D - Bridgeville Express via Washington Avenue
- 33E - Bridgeville Express via Main Street
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 6B - Spring Hill
- 6C - Spring Garden
- 6D - Spring Looper
- 86A - East Hills
- 86B - Frankstown
- 88A - East Hills Express
- 91S - Sharps Hill