Founded in 1951 by Oliver and Martha Price, Pittsburgh North Golf Club consists of 27 holes, comprising the original 18 hole Championship Course and the 9 hole Fox Course, are beautifully carved into the Western Pennsylvania landscape. Plenty of trees outline the fairways and greens passing through and around 7 lakes that are utilized for irrigation and the home to a visually pleasing variety of waterfowl and plants.
The Pavilion, available for bookings, provides a more private setting for a business meeting or use the outdoor garden patio for a cookout.
The golf course is open daily. Call for more specific information.
The golf course has its own parking lot.