Formerly known as the Terminal Buildings, the River Walk is a former warehouse terminal converted into offices.
Dating back to the 1890s and modeled after the Cupples Station in St. Louis, the building boasted of its accessibility by river, rail and road. Literature dated December 31, 1916 refers to steel frame construction, vitrified brick and tile fireproofing, 7,730 sprinkler heads, 41 freight elevators, the ability to generate steam and electric, and various other features that were advance for the time.
The Terminal Buildings later underwent a $20 million revonvation to become the River Walk.
The facility is located just three blocks from the Station Square complex on the city's South Shore.
Varies per tenant.
The center has two parking lots.