The Greensburg Country Club was first organized in October of 1900 and was officially chartered in 1904.
The Club House was built on the hill in the rear of the orchard with the foundation walls and the two huge chimneys built of sandstone quarried on the farm. The superstructure was of pine covered with cedar shingles in their natural finish.
The club offers not only golf, but programs and activities for the entire family and sometimes hosts events such as dinners and fundraiser.
Varies per season; call for information.
On-site parking is available.