Beth Israel Center began in the summer 1958 as a dream by a small group of local businessmen, professionals, engineers and scientists from the Baldwin, Whitehall, Pleasant Hills and Jefferson areas.
Today, the center has hundreds of members and offers various programs and religious services from its building in the suburbs south of Pittsburgh.
The office is generally open weekdays, but the facility's operating hours depend on the services and events being offered. Call for information.
The center has its own parking lot.