This suburban church dates back to 1879 and the creation of what was then-called the Glenshaw Mission Society. It became a Presbyterian Church in 1885 and the current structure was built in the 1920s.
The church's mission is to welcome "all who seek to know God."
The church office os generally open weekdays and other times for events and services as needed.
The church has its own parking facilities.