Gateway Center was an integral part of Pittsburgh’s famous renaissance.
The original Gateway Center buildings are located along Stanwix Street and Fort Duquesne Boulevard and noted for their chrome-collard aluminum facade. Many large companies have their corporate or regional headquarters in the complex, which now stretches across Commonwealth Place and includes a Port Authority “T” station for light rail transit.
The plaza at Gateway Center is often the site of events such as concerts and festivals.
An underground parking garage can be accessed on Commonwealth Place and an above ground garage is located on Stanwix Street. For information, call (412) 765-1938.