Saint Alphonsus Catholic Church

750 Pittsburgh Street
Springdale, PA 15144 [ map ] [ website ]
Phone: 724-274-5084

Description

Saint Alphonsus Parish was founded in 1901 is named in honor of Saint Alphonsus Liguori (1696-1787), the great Italian bishop and doctor ("Teacher") of the Catholic Church and founder of the missionary society called Redemptorist Fathers.

The handsome red brick building greets members and guests with a magnificent stain glass window where they find a beautiful worshop space, classrooms and multi-purpose event room.

Hours of operation

Varies depending on services.

Parking

The church has its own parking facilities.

In partnership with Pittsburgh A&E Group