Saint Pamphilus Church

1000 Tropical Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15216 [ map ] [ website ]
Phone: 412-341-1000

Description

St. Pamphilus Church was founded in December 1960 by the late Cardinal John J. Wright, then bishop of Pittsburgh. It is staffed by the Franciscan Friars (OFMs) from the Immaculate Conception Province in New York. The church offers services in Korean.

Hours of operation

Varies, depending on services.

Parking

On-site parking is available.

In partnership with Pittsburgh A&E Group