Founded in 1873, the Duquesne Club is renowned as the oldest and most prestigious of Pittsburgh's clubs. The clubhouse on Sixth Avenue was designed by one of the successor firms to H. H. Richardson, the architect of the Allegheny County Courthouse, in the Romanesque style.
Call for information.
Nearby parking facilities include garages at PNC Plaza and the former Lazarus-Macy’s Department Store. For information, call (412) 560-7210.
In addition, valet parking is available.