Founded in 1874 by a group of prominent Pittsburghers for the purpose of promoting social and literary entertainment, the Concordia Club is housed in a beautiful 1890s clubhouse with dark wood, plush carpeting, crystal chandeliers and a magnificent grand staircase.
The club building is often uded for lectures, fundraisers and other events.
Varies. Call for information.
On-street parking is available.