The Small Business Development Center is a service of Duquense University and the Small Business Administration.
Founded by members of the Congregation Of The Holy Spirit, Duquesne University first opened its doors as the Pittsburgh Catholic College Of The Holy Ghost in October 1878 with an enrollment of 40 students and a faculty of six. In 1911, the college became a university, the first Catholic institution of higher learning in Pennsylvania to achieve such a distinction.
The center often offers lectures and workshops on the university's campus about starting and operating a small company.
Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The university has its own parking garage. For information, call (412) 396-5813.