The large Neo-classic Scottish Rite Cathedral was built in 1925 as a meeting place for Masonic groups and was once the largest such facility between New York and Chicago. Six stone columns rise 32 feet at the front of the building and weigh 32,000 pounds each.
The auditorium/concert hall is used for recitals, regional ballets and choruses.
Varies per event.
Parking is available at the North Mercer Street Parking Garage and the Washington Center Lot (at the corner or East and North Streets).