Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
101 Sixth Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
Located in the historic Fulton Building, the hotel features a beautifully restored marble lobby. Charitable events are often held at the hotel.
The Fulton is also home to the Byham Theater.
Hours of operation
The lobby is open 24-hours a day.
There are two parking garages on Sixth Street as well as the Theater Square garage nearby at 127 Seventh Street. For information on the latter, call (412) 255-4365.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 11A - McKnight Road
- 11C - Perry Highway
- 11D - Perrysville Avenue
- 11E - Fineview
- 11F - West View
- 13C - Perry Highway Express
- 13F - West View Express
- 13X - Perrysville Park-Ride
- 16B - Brighton Road
- 16F - City View
- 17B - Avalon via Shadeland Avenue
- 18B - Avalon - Shadeland Avenue Express
- 26E - Robinson
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 42L - Library
- 42S - South Hills Village via Beechview
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue