Mount St. Macrina, the former J.V. Thompson estate was purchased by the Sisters of St. Basil the Great in 1933. Today, on the beautiful grounds stands a retreat center, a gift shop and card shop.
Facilities also include Mount Macrina Manor(an elder care facility), youth and young adult ministry offices, a cemetery, and the Motherhouse.
Varies per event.
On-site parking is available.