Bethel Presbyterian Church is a suburban church located near Peters Creek, a tributary of the Monongahela River southwest of Pittsburgh.
Although formally organized in 1907, the church dates its history to a 1776 visit by Presbyterian minister and missionary John McMillan (1752-1833). On that day he preached and baptized five children.
Bethel Presbyterian strives to welcome the faithful from various different backgrounds. Inside the handsome stone church is a magnificent worship space complete with a cathedral ceiling in rich woods and beautiful stain glass windows. Other facilities include rooms for preschool and daycare as well as adult classes and special events.
Call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available.