The Upper St. Clair Volunteer Fire Department has been responsible for providing fire protection, rescue service and other emergency assistance to this suburban community south of Pittsburgh since 1939.
The department operates out of a handsome, contemporary red brick complex completed in 2005.
Inside houses six truck bays, maintenence stations, sleeping accomodations and even a library of training manuals.
The complex also features a flexible-use hall for various events as well as a meeting room equipped with a rear screen projection system for multi-media type training sessions.
Varies; call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available.