Built in 1915 for the P.H. Butler Company, this simple 7-story building features reinforced concrete bands and columns.
The P.H. Butler Company was one of the earliest grocery store chains in Pittsburgh. In 1949, the company changed its name to Thorofare and was later absorbed into the much larger National Supermarkets which went bankrupt in 1999.
Today, much of the building is empty although one section is used for an annual haunted house.
Varies per event.
On-street parking is available.