This small neighborhood park features a play area and basketball court.
Grandview was formed when George T. Robinson sold his approximately 18 acres of farmland to the City Of Pittsburgh for $62,000 in 1897. In 1909 the city purchased land including two water towers from the Monongahela Water Company for $1,975,000 which increased the size of the park by an additional one acre. The towers still exist.
The majority of Grandview Park’s terrain is very steep with much of the hillside covered by trees. Despite the steep nature of the park, there are several trails that wind across the hillside.
Varies, but generally dawn to dusk.