In partnership with family and community, the Shaler Area High School challenges all learners with diverse educational opportunities in a safe and positive environment of mutual respect and trust.
Shaler is a town of 30,000 people just north of Pittsburgh named after Charles Shaler, a prominent mid-19th century Pittsburgh area judge. It was founded in 1847.
The school is a contemporary brick and glass structure housing classrooms, labs, a library, cafeteria and a modern, fully equipped library among other facilities.
Call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available.