Founded in 1946, the Alpine Club is a licensed shooting preserve on 143 acres of property south of Pittsburgh.
Members and guests enjoy a stocked 3 1/2-acre pond, an outdoor shooting range, an archery range, bird pens, a dog kennel, a spring house, a picnic pavilion, a club garden and fields for the propagation of wild life.
The clubhouse features a U-shaped bar, a beautiful working fireplace, a large eating area and a hardwood dance floor. Glass doors lead outside to a large covered patio with an adjacent clam bake pit and a bocce court.
Varies per event or program.
Free, on-site parking is available.