Riverview Memorial Park is a municipal park in the town of Tarentum that was dedicated to the memory of all veterans on September 6, 1926.
The town of Tarentum was founded by Judge Henry Mari Brackenridge in 1829 when the Pennsylvania Canal was completed between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. It was named after an ancient Greek city-state in Italy.
Located along the Allegheny River, the park features impressive statuary, along with permanent displays of war machinery such as cannon and tanks.
The park is open daily, from dawn to dusk.
On-street parking is available.