The Library Volunteer Fire Company serves the towns of South Park, Union and Bethel Park from its center in Library.
Originally known as Loafer's Hollow, Library is an unicorporporated community located south of Pittsburgh. It was re-named Library by its residents in honor of the first library in the area, founded in 1883.
Along with equipment, vehicles and offices, the simple cinderblock building houses a banquet hall ideal for various weddings. This attractive space welcomes as many as 500 people who enjoy an elegant environment that includes alabaster chandeliers.
Varies per event or program.
Free, on-site parking is available.