Named in honor of a local resident, the Andrew Reilly Memorial Park is a beautifully landscaped 26-acre municipal park operated by Jefferson Hills.
Jefferson Hills is a suburb of approximately 10,000 people incorporated in 1828 and named in honor of U.S. President Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826).
Andrew Reilly Memorial Park (nicknamed by the locals as "885 Park") consists of a playground, lighted tennis courts and baseball fields, a stage, basketball court, batting cages, concession stand and two pavilions with electricity.
Daily, dawn to dusk.
Free, on-site parking is available.