Founded in 1949, Renton Volunteer Fire Company is a fire and emergency station providing services to parts of rural Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties.
From a simple brick building in the former mining community of Renton, the company operates three fully equipped, fire suppression and rescue apparatus with over 30 well trained personnel.
The company has a social club as well as a newly renovated social hall that is often for parties and community events.
Varies; call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available behind the social club.