Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway

170 Kelso Road
Imperial, PA 15126 [ map ] [ website ]
Phone: 412-279-7223

Description

Opened in 1979, Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway is Allegheny County's only auto racing complex with a 1/2 mile clay oval featuring 6 divisions of race car.

Many of the facilities are rich in local history, having been part of Heidelberg Raceway (1948-1975) which held professionally sanctioned races.

Hours of operation

Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. April through September.

Parking

Free, on-site parking is available.

Bus routes that serve this area

  • 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
In partnership with Pittsburgh A&E Group