Ligonier Theater is the home to the Valley Players, a non-profit troupe formed in 1966 that plays a vital role in enriching the cultural background of residents in rural Westmoreland County.
The theater was originally built as a car dealership in 1920. This handsome white, brick building changed hands multiple times over the years. It has been used as a restaurant, retail store and a movie theater. The Valley Players purchased the structure in 1997 and renovated it into a performance space.
Today, the theater is a popular place to enjoy a variety of plays, musicals and other events.
Varies per event or performance.
Free, on-site parking is availble.