Commonly referred to as Pitt-Titusville, this is a regional campus of the University Of Pittsburgh.
Begun in 1787 in a log cabin as the Pittsburgh Academy, the University Of Pittsburgh is one of the oldest continuously chartered institutions of higher education in the United States.
Pitt-Titusville was established in 1963 in response to a long-recognized need for higher educational opportunities in the Oil Creek Region, part of rural Crawford County. Titusville, a town of about 6000 people, is famous for its 1859 oil strike that gave birth to the modern oil industry. Pitt-Titusville is the only two year campus in the university system.
The Titusville campus is built on the site of a former private estate. McKinney Hall, built in 1870, houses administrative and faculty offices as well as classrooms. The Bennett Davis Building was formerly the carriage house of the estate. The recently restored Gazebo serves during warmer months of the year as a meeting place for campus organizations and as a location for special events.
Other facilities include the Haskell Memorial Library, which features a 200-seat auditorum.
Varies per event or progam.
Free, on-site parking is available.