Located in a former mansion, Trinity High School is a handsome, historic red brick structure that educates 1300 students every year.
The school began as a private home constructed in the 1850s which became a military academy in 1867 and a high school in the 1920s. President Ulysses S. Grant often visited Trinity as a guest of the original owners. Four bricks from General Grant's first vault in New York support a marble plaque over the school's vestibule. Trinity's bell tower is a local landmark.
Today, it is a corner stone to the Trinity Area School District, which serves four communities in rural Washington County.
Facilities include an auditorium which seats over 1000 people where various events and programs are available to the public.
Varies; call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available.