A large, single-story building, the Shaler Area Elementary School's goal is to provide academic excellence in a warm and supportive school climate.
Shaler is a town of 30,000 people just north of Pittsburgh named after Charles Shaler, a prominent mid-19th century Pittsburgh area judge. It was founded in 1847.
Facilities include a cafeteria, library, health office and guidance center.
The office is open weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available.