Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church seeks to engage their community in worship, learning, witness and service so that the Word of God in Jesus Christ may transform lives.
It is a member of The Evangelical Lutheran Church In America (ELCA), the largest --- and often most progressive --- Lutheran congregation in the United States.
The church community dates back to 1916 when it was formally organized. The orginal church building was constructed nearby on Franklin Church Road the following year.
The current church was built in 1972 and expanded in 1998. It is a handsome, traditional red brick building featuring impressive stain glass windows, a multipurpose Fellowship Hall, Sunday school and other facilities.
The church office is open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available.