The King Reserve is a 96-acre nature preserve in rural Westmoreland County.
The land that makes up the reserve had been owned by a local family called King since 1879 until it was sold to create the reserve.
The King's plant life is very diverse and features a small intermittent stream named Sylvan Run as well as a short section of a tributary of Haymaker Run. Meadows, shrub thickets and both secondary succession and mature forest make up the remainder of the habitats.
The reserve is owned and managed by the non-profit Westmoreland Conservancy, whose mission is to acquire and preserve rural and rustic land in Westmoreland County for the public good.
Daily, dawn to dusk.
A small parking lot is located across Crowfoot Road from the entrance.