Also known as Gibsonia Presbyterian Church, this historic worshop community dates to the early 20th Century when people from the area gathered outdoors at Gibson's Grove.
The church is located in a small, rural town straddling the border between Allegheny County and Butler County. The town is named in honor of the Gibson family who settled the area and their original house is still standing.
As the congregation grew, they met to discuss the construction of a new church building at the home of C. S. Austen during the summer of 1911, and shortly thereafter, they raised enough funds to erect a building on land donated by Samuel Austen.
Open to the public and happy to act as a location for community events, the church has a large downstairs multi purpose event space that includes a kitchen.
Office hours vary; call for information.
Two parking lots are available.