First established in renovated school building in 1956, Saint Albert The Great Parish is a Roman Catholic Church comprised of a community of believers seeking to deepen their faith and become more unified in the Body of Christ. They accomplish this through our ministries or worship, evangelization, education and service to our members and to the community.
The church is named in honor of Albertus Magnus (1206-1280), a Catholic bishop who achieved fame for his comprehensive knowledge of and advocacy for the peaceful coexistence of science and religion. He is considered to be the greatest German philosopher and theologian of the Middle Ages and is recognized as a saint.
The current church, built in 1991, is an impressive piece of modern architecture, with a steeple that swoops up from the church building into the sky.
The original church building, located across the parking lot, is now called Hannon Hall in honor of Father Hannon, the church's first pastor. It serves as a meeting and event center.
The church office is open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available.