905 Penn Avenue Building
905 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ]
Originally built as a single family residence in 1870 (possibly the last one in downtown Pittsburgh), this three-story brick building is now a commercial structure.
The first floor is used for retail and has a faux marble exterior. The upper floors retain the building's original design with carved decorative work highlighting the windows.
Hours of operation
A parking garage is located nearby on Ninth Street. For information, call (412) 560-7250.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 26E - Robinson
- 28E - Robinson Express
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 31E - Bridgeville via Main Street
- 33D - Bridgeville Express via Washington Avenue
- 33E - Bridgeville Express via Main Street
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 6B - Spring Hill
- 6C - Spring Garden
- 6D - Spring Looper
- 81A - Oak Hill
- 86A - East Hills
- 86B - Frankstown
- 88A - East Hills Express