Although it has been known by other names, the Lando Building is a commercial structure owned and operated by the Regional Industrial Development Corporation (RIDC)
RIDC was established in 1955 as a private, non-profit organization that focuses on a dynamic, regional approach to economic development.
The Lando Building is a beautiful old building constructed in the early 20th century with two retail spaces on the first floor and office space upstairs.
Varies; call for information.
Metered, on-street parking is available.