Saint Andrew Lutheran Church

304 Morewood Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 [ map ] [ website ]
Phone: 412-682-3342

Description

Founded in 1891, Saint Andrew Lutheran Church is a diverse, evolving group of people who believe in Jesus Christ and are guided by the Holy Spirit.

It is named after Saint Andrew. According to Christian tradition, Andrew was the brother of Simon Peter and among the first called by Jesus to be "fishers of men".

St. Andrew is a "Reconciled in Christ" congregation, meaning we have a welcome statement to actively include gays and lesbians.

Hours of operation

Varies; call for information.

Parking

Free, on-site parking is available.

In partnership with Pittsburgh A&E Group