Hilltop Hall is a small, red brick neighborhood school house that has been renovated into a multi-purpose event facility that can host up to 250 people.
The hall is part of a community called Electric Heights. These mirror-image houses sharing side walls were built in the 1940s by the Westinghouse Electric Company for its employees. Founded in 1886, Westinghouse was at its peak at the time as an area employer.
Today the housing complex and Hilltop Hall are managed through the Electric Heights Housing Association.
Varies per event.
A small parking lot is available.