Located on the second floor of the McKee's Point Marina Complex, the Pallisades has been a popular event center since the 1930s.
Over the years, it has been the site of amateur boxing, roller skating, auto shows and dances. In the early 2000s, the Pallisades was renovated and updated and is now part of the McKeesport's new marina complex.
Both McKee's Point and the town McKeesport were named in 1769 after its first settler, a ferry operator named David McKee. The town was laid out in 1795 by his son John. A former center for steel production, McKeesport is located south of Pittsburgh at the confluence of the Monongahela and Youghiogheny Rivers.
Varies per event.
On-street parking is available as is a lot across the street and at the marina.