First Unitarian Church
605 Morewood Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 [ map ] [ website ]
The First Unitarian Church is a liberal religious congregation serving a diverse community since 1890.
Built in 1904, the church building is a beautiful Norman GOthic structure featuring stained-glass windows and extensive carved woodwork.
Hours of operation
On-street parking is available on Morewood Avenue and on nearby Ellsworth Avenue.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue
- 61A - East Pittsburgh - Wilkinsburg
- 61B - Braddock - Swissvale
- 61C - McKeesport - Homestead
- 71A - Negley
- 71C - Wilkinsburg - East Liberty
- 71D - Hamilton
- 81B - Lincoln