Founded in 1863, St. Stephen's is an Anglican church located in the heart of Sewickley.
The church is named in honor of Saint Stephen, a Christian martyr from the First Century CE who was stoned to death for defending the then very young religion.
Their big, beautiful Romanesque church is a major community resource, regularly hosting classes, meetings, concerts and events. On Sundays, the church offers services ranging from very traditional to very contemporary.
Varies per program.
Free, on-site parking is available.